There are four steps to enrolling at Wooloowin State School:
Step 1 : Consult Enrolment Management Plan
Wooloowin State School has an Enrolment Management Plan which means we have limited ability to accept enrolments outside our school’s catchment area. Please check the catchment map.
Step 2: Enrolment application
Complete the application for student enrolment form (PDF, 336KB) for each child. This may be downloaded or collected from the school office.
Step 3: Enrolment interview
Contact us to arrange an enrolment interview, where we will provide a tour of our school and answer any questions. Important school policies and procedures will be provided and discussed.
• Your child so that we can meet them.
• Each child’s original birth certificate.
• Each child’s latest report card if they have attended another school.
• Each child’s current passport and visa documents if born overseas.
Please organise school uniforms and other school requirements before the children start school. The uniform price list (PDF, 103KB) details cost of uniforms available from the school’s uniform shop which operates Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 9.00am.
Step 4: Important information
Read these important documents to learn more about our school policies and procedures
• Responsible Behaviour Plan For Students (PDF, 512 KB)
• School Dress Code (PDF, 631 KB)
• Parent Handbook (PDF, 771 KB)